Google
 
Web scientistssleep.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Day 7

Right. This is the correct method for minimizing sleep. Today again I have slept just 2 hours (from 5am to 7am) and I predict I will sleep one hour at around 5pm.

8pm
Hah. Haven't slept yet. My eyes are pretty damn tired but I am not tired myself.

11pm
Fell asleep over the keyboard while watching Guy Kawasaki's lecture on enterpreneurship. It's not that it was boring but it's just that I started feeling tired and my eyes were too irritated.

Slept 2 hours. That's total of 4 hours today. Not bad but worse than I want to be sleeping.

1 Comments:

Blogger imdadullah said...

i ve seen ur website regarding nanotech...since i can t get internet access for whole day i require the procedure to download the nanotechnology by adsens... by google...


nanotechnology by b rashid from purdue university

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home