Google
 
Web scientistssleep.blogspot.com

Friday, June 30, 2006

Day 9

Failed to sleep 1 hour at 4am, instead slept 4.5 hours until 8:30am. I did not hear the alarm clock. After waking up I noticed I had misset the alarm time.

Maybe it is not bad afterall to have one longer nap once or twice a week. I feel really great and read to continue studying.

Going to have next nap at 4pm.

4pm
Had only 30 minute nap cause it was just enough.

11pm
Had 1 hour nap. Feel great.


I am kind of getting bored writing this blog. I will probably not update it daily anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger NickGarvey said...

I have the same problem, I try to sleep for 30 minutes, and my alarm.. I don't know if it goes off and I don't hear it, or if I just doesn't go off at all.. but I oversleep very often. A 30 minute nap turned into 4 and a half hours last night. Good luck with your sleep!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

hey,

7:22 AM here and i still didnt sleep /facepalm ive been trying to get http://www.movie1030.com up all day (yep you guys probably think im just trying to advertise my website, but I'm not and my site is currently down!! -_- good nite, i feel crazy.. lol

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home